Accounting Plus Financial Services Inc.
Established in 1989, We are a Thornhill (a region in Greater Toronto Area),
Position Title: Junior Accountant
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
- Excellent computer skills and good command of MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Conversant with at least one accounting software
- Good communication skill,
- detail oriented,
- Friendly personality
Immediate Job duties:
- Handling and completing set of books for various companies. Including organizing the paper work; entering transaction on pre-prepared Excel spreadsheets.
Future Job duties*:
· Handling and completing set of books for various companies. Entering transaction to QuickBooks; managing bank reconciliation and adjusting entries; preparing and analyzing financial statements;
- Helping with the preparation of Personal Income Tax
- Helping with the preparation of Corporation Income Tax
Upon finish the training, the candidate should be capable of working on his/her own. The schedule is followed:
- Computer system: understanding the office computerized system and files
- Bookkeeping: fully conversant with handling business set of books using QuickBooks and Excel
- Be able to distinguish different methods of GST and PST remittance.
- Preparing bank reconciliation.
- In March and April: Learning and helping the preparation of personal income tax
- Learning to prepare and analyze corporation financial statements.
- Learning to prepare corporation income tax
Interested applicants, please submit resume to email@example.com.