For the last 150 years Smith & Nephew has developed advanced medical devices for healthcare professionals around the world. Our overall strategy is to help improve people's lives by repairing and healing the human body. Our four Global Business Units are at the forefront of innovation to create products that make better for our customers and their patients. We now have over 9600 people in 31 countries.
Now we are looking for qualified candidates with high caliber for the following position in a wholly-owned company in Beijing.
Accountant (3-6 months contract)
Report to: Finance Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare group financial reports in line with IFRS meeting the deadlines by week and month
2. Prepare local management reports
3. Provide assistance to preparing finance plan and budget
4. Provide assistance to make ad hoc analysis
5. Other tasks assigned by Finance Director
1. Bachelor degree with major in Accounting/Finance. CPA or CGA member or student is a plus
2.At least 2 years of work experience in multinational companies
3. Good knowledge of IFRS
4. Strong ability in financial reporting and analysis
5. Good skills of MS office software. Knowledge with Hyperion system is highly preferred.
6. Good spoken and written English.
7. Willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are a qualified candidate