CGA Position No.: 0911005
Position: Financial Analyzing Manager, Property Finance Department
- Capital Investment Appraisal, mainly for new store investment but also include M&A, Distribution Center, and other activities
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting on property cost, capital expenditure, depreciation, and other property related lines.
- Modelling for long term plan, budget, forecast, focusing on balance sheet area.
- Project management for cost saving initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in finance or mathematics, Accounting and finance qualifications such as CGA/ACCA/CAP/CFA/CIMA a definite plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, knowledge of IFRS/China GAAP. Previous experience within a CPA firm or a multinational company is advantageous. Oracle experience desirable.
- Strong skill of Excel is a must.
- Proven managing skill with experience managing a financial analyst team.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads, understanding of finance issues in a retail business of rapid growth.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English
Contact: Please send your CV together with an application letter to email@example.com directly.