CGA Position No.: 0911006
Position: Senior Accountant
Location: TEDA, Tianjin
1. Assist the Finance and Costing managers in actual cycle to ensure that the financial and management data are accurate, timely recorded and consistent with company policies and legal requirements.
2. Review and post employee reimbursement to ensure GL quality and ensure full balance sheet account reconciliation to be completed on monthly basis.
3. Pro actively drive GL process and quality improvement by reduce error rate and streamline the process
4. Following required account policy, tax law for both local and US GAAP.
5. Support ERP System update and improvement.
6. Help finance leader on any ad hoc financial report and analysis.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above majoring in accounting or finance Accountant certification or China CPA,CGA.
2. 3-5 years financial or management accounting experience in MNC manufacture environment.
3. Understand manufacturing standard cost system and variance analysis.
4. ERP system experience & Strong PC skills especially in MS office applications.
5. Good communication skills, Fluent English Speaking, writing & Reading.
6. Self motivated and a good team player
7. Male is preferred.
Contact: Please send your CV together with an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.