Job Title: CIMA Lecturer
Course Provider: Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SHUFE), located near China's East coast, is a highly prestigious institute of higher learning with a history of 87 years. SHUFE's central aims are “Seeking Truth and Contributing More to Mankind” and maintaining its tradition of “Diligence, Precision, Practicality and Creativity”. With China’s economic expansion, the University is bustling with activity. The superior performance of SHUFE graduates is witnessed in China and throughout the world, making SHUFE a widely recognized source of outstanding economists and business managers.
• To prepare lectures and be familiar with the study material so as to be able to provide an effective tuition service.
• To deliver tuition focused on meeting the needs of students’ objectives.
• To motivate students to perform in their studies and in their exams to the very best of their abilities.
• To establish a working rapport with students, assisting them individually where appropriate, and being available to them at all reasonable times.
• To provide constructive feedback within SHUFE on his/her own, and students comments, on the content of course programmes and study material.
• To attend such training and development course as SHUFE shall provide promotion through speaking at meetings and events
• CIMA qualifications
• University degree
• Ability to relate to business professionals
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Prior professional training experience is preferred
Compensation will be at the high end of the scale. This is a challenging and exciting position.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information will be treated in the strictest of confidential.
CIMA Training Center of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
No.369, No.1 Zhongshan Road North, Shanghai, 200083
Tel: 021 6353 5964
Fax: 021 6353 5982